Are you a Property Steward for Central New York Land Trust? OR, are you interested in learning more about being a Property Steward for Central New York Land Trust? There are many CNYLT properties and annual inspections are required. Volunteer Property Stewards are critical to fulfilling this responsibility.
We will discuss the new, briefer, reporting requirement which will help CNYLT work towards the Land Trust Accreditation goal. Also discussed will be ideas and suggestions for effective property inspections.
- If you are currently a steward, please be sure to bring a copy of your most recent inspection (estimated date of inspection OK).
- If you are interested in joining the Stewardship Team, please join us at the meeting.
The kickoff meeting for 2018 will be held on Feb, 6, and all are invited to join! If you are currently a steward and unable to attend, please contact Jack Gramlich to let him know the status of your stewardship responsibilities. Stewardship assignments will be confirmed and updated so all properties are managed.
- Meeting Date: Feb 6, 2018
- Time : 5:30-7 pm (snacks provided)
- CNY Philanthropy Center, 3rd floor meeting room, 431 E Fayette St, Syracuse, NY